Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fresh Ideas.

 Do you ever go through times where you feel as though you are never going to come up with a new idea again. I've been going through something a little like that, brought on I think by finishing the Stanley book. I've been happy enough, busy knitting a jumper for Jonno and finding a strange satisfaction in sorting out the house after months of neglect. But goodness me, the relief of having new ideas starting to come through is wonderful. 
Look at little Hugo, happily watching 'Top Gear' on a Sunday afternoon wrapped up in crochet....
Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments below. It has been such an incredible thing to start working for Simply Crochet. I have lots more patterns coming out in it over the next few months so keep an eye out. In the meantime, if you haven't popped a comment below to join in with the giveaway, please do so.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

  1. Glad the ideas have started coming again. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I get Simply Crochet in NZ, can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh look forward to seeing your fab makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huggable Hugo and exciting to have new ideas flowing! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to you. I've already got that issue of the magazine with the hook so I'm happy to comment but would prefer someone who doesn't have it to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees (which look really good) look a little like the Kornisse found here

    http://annabooshouse.blogspot.co.uk/p/crochet-korknisse-and-toadstool.html - having a go at making them but they are a little loose at the moment. Practise, practise practise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are precious little trees. Don't you just love to see the children enjoying the crocheted things you make? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Idea constipation? Yip, that's painful! Glad you're getting over it. And seeing what you've made being used is a cracking feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute trees and a big congrats on the new job! How exciting it must be :)

    I love to see my kids wrapped up in crochet, its just so cozy.

    Birgitta xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, just catching up! I didn't enter your giveaway as I already have the magazine, so better for it to go to someone else! Looking forward to seeing all that you have coming up though! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails