Thursday, April 10, 2014

Stanley is off to the Printers.

  I am so sorry for radio silence over the past week (2 weeks?). I have been flat out getting the Stanley book to the printers... it all begins tomorrow!
I thought you might like to see some photos of the sets that I used for the story. Over the next week or two, I will show you lots of behind the scenes work. For the moment, here is the sitting room. It wasn't until I took this photo that I realised Archie had been playing with his  lego hobbit and elves in the house.... 
Like all good women, Stanley's mother likes to sew. Here is her little nook.
I will let you know when the book is finished and ready to purchase (initially through etsy).
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

15 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love all the details you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks fantastic. Can't wait to see more. And Archie's lego figures gives me a sense of scale - well done Archie!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!! How exciting!!!! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is every bit as wonderful as I expected! I cannot wait for the book. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are works of art !!! Cannot wait to see your book, so exciting! Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just outstanding. Thank you for your creativity and imagination - what a gift to the world. Go you quirky thing you! Can't wait for the book. Bravo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just sooooo freeking awesome and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastic!!! I am so pleased for you. I wonder if any of the lego will make it in accidentally! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! And how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails