Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Little Holiday Hello!


Just a little hello from our holiday - I have found it so difficult to blog on my phone so have resorted to using instagram instead. You can find my as greedyforcolour - or maybe it's greedy for colour.... I am missing you all soo much but am very happy at the moment as we are staying with Amanda.... as in Amanda Makes!
The trip is all going so well, I have taken about 100,000 photos to share with you when we get back and so many things to write about.
 Until then, lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

  1. Aww how fab two brill bloggers together xx Hope you are having a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate is as gorgeous as you imagine Ali. We had the best time and I'm missing them so much. I hope all's good with you xxxx

      Delete
  2. What a sweet picture! I know you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are having a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read you are having such a good time! Plus the summer over here in Europe is back in full force, so you should have some beautiful days ahead of you!

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo! One for framing for sure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, hugs from Brazil.
    Visit my blog - Tita Carré - crochet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, hugs from Brazil.
    Visit my blog - Tita Carré - crochet

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two gorgeous gals look like sisters! SO jealous, wish I could've squeezed in there like a gooseberry and made it a threesome :) happy travels kate, I miss ya!
    Amanda, come back to Skipton ANYTIME, I miss ya too :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an absolutely wonderful time and if you write us letters on the blog that would be fantastic, with or without pictures!! Such an undertaking for 7 weeks but Oh! the memories you will all have!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails