Monday, January 19, 2009

Oilcloth Bibs and Bags

Still in recovery and haven't been into town yet to replace my memory card so I am still relying on former glory to see me through. This is my first (and only) shopfront display of all the bits and pieces I used to make. It must have been some time back in 2005 but I can't quite remember when - I can't judge my camera for needing a new memory card hmmmm. The curled up flat, snake-like things at the front are dog leads. Our farm dog is such a star when she trots along with a Cath Kidston lead, I don't think the cows are very impressed by it though.

1 comment:

Lucy Bowler said...

That must have been the year you sold all of our Christmas presents!
Don't worry, the bitterness has worn off.
Love Lucy xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails