Monday, May 5, 2014

Stanley and the Hot Air Balloon - We have a winner!

Congratulations to Louana from nz green buttons, you are the winner of the pre-release copy of the Stanley book. Yay for you.... I hope you like it... and please email me with your details.
Thank you so much to everybody for all of your comments. I feel so supported as it's a little bit scary to come out of your creative shell when you have been making something for such a long time... 
Anyway, I had better finish of dinner but will be back again tomorrow because would you believe that there is even more to talk about.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner! :)

    Can't wait to be able to order the book!

    sunny greetings from Germany, Anne

    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest thing. The winner must be over the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Louana, hope that you love it - I'm sure you will! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY DAYS that looks amazing!! I will have to get a copy. You are CLEVER! How about I give you op shopping lessons and you give me crochet lessons??! LOL
    I have a cranky nearly dead computer so have been missing out on all the fun. Right now it is behaving so I am able to catch up on blogs!!
    Happy Day to you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again I can't believe I won! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner. My Stanley is already a very valued member of the family, he's currently stood on the mantlepiece hands in pockets watching IPL cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, I emailed my address on Monday, I've resent it now. Please let me know if it hasn't shown up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! Yay for Louana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just discovered your blog and I love it! And how fantastic that you are going to publish a book. This is very exciting. Congratulations! I will put your blog in my Blog-love-list on my own bog. And I also hope that I'll be able to order your book to Mauritius! I will definitely try to do an air balloon, so cute! I just have to finish some (...) other projects. Thanks for your inspiring site. Wow! Greetings from Mauritius!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails