Monday, July 4, 2011

At Home.

Archie and I had a quiet day at home today. Archie was suffering from a bit of a cough and lots of accumulated exhaustion that required an immediate remedy of home time. So, we set up our stuff at the kitchen table, a huge jumble of Lego, pencils, wool, needles, paper and crochet hooks.
Archie was busy drawing rock creatures,
And making reconfigured star wars creations.
I finished a new and improved version of Stella, Stanley's mother. The only thing is that she is looking a little impatient to get on with her photo shoot. I think she was gesturing for a cigarette and martini. She really is much nicer in real life you know.
Here she is in all her striped glory in a sort of running/relaxing pose. She actually has pipe cleaners in her arms so it has been quite fun playing with her. Stella really needs a hand bag. Does it make you feel nervous too when small, inanimate toys start not only talking to you but making demands...
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

Planet Penny said...

I hope your little one is soon up and bouncing again. That mummy rabbit is certainly a bunny with attitude (she could even have a tatoo on her ankle!)

Planet Penny said...

...or even a tattoo!...

Ruth said...

Stella is fabulous! And the ankle tattoo idea from PlanetPenny cracks me up!

jenny said...

My daughter just came over and said 'I want one' when she saw Stella the bunny. Also love the idea of a tattoo, very funny. Lol

greenthumb said...

Looks you both had a busy day, I hope your little guy is better soon.

ellie said...

I want a skirt like Stellas! A martini would be kinda nice too..... I found two lovely bags of crochet cotton at the op-shop yesterday, and thought of you. Not sure what I'll make with it, but looking through your archives for ideas and help. Exx

Annaboo said...

Hi to you.
Found your blog via some random google image search for crochet something-or-others, and here I am!!
So glad to be here- love your little bunnies. I've just made a crochet doll and used pipe cleaners in her legs and arms- so much fun.
Anyhoo, getting late here, so am your latest follower so I don't miss out.
If you have the time, do pop over and visit my end of bloggy-land; I love crafting, thrifting and anything crochet!
Xx

Buy Cheap WOW Gold said...

Found your blog via some accidental google angel seek for adornment something-or-others, and actuality I am!!

So animated to be here- adulation your little bunnies. I've just fabricated a adornment baby and acclimated aqueduct cleaners in her legs and arms- so abundant fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails