Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snippets of Bitsets.

When ever I knit a stripy jumper I always watch the pattern forming on the wrong side and think, why am I not knitting ticking instead? I will have to knit a cushion like this soon I think.
I know it is wrong to eat your own children but look at them. Hugo just ran in asking for "The strummy thing" - my ukulele... I had to restrain myself from squeezing him to bits.
The roses have just recieved a very light prune and dead heading to prepare them for Stef's wedding in January. After taking bunches and bunches of roses every time I have visited anybody in the universe for the last couple of months I now feel a little naked. Coriander is my answer.
And finally, the conclusion of another end of year present for a wonderful, wonderful teacher who let slip a while ago that she used to ride a scooter.
Lots of love, Kate xxooxxooxx.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the scooter fabric Kate.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Mandy x

**Anne** said...

Your boys are gorgeous Kate! :)

spectacularfairywren said...

beautiful gifts - you could herb me ANYTIME! Coriander and I (and Perth's water restrictions) don;t mix.

The strummy thing does make him completely edible.

Julia said...

Hello Kate

Im dropping in to say a big Thank You for such a wonderful burst of colour and inspiration - we are knee deep in snow here and your gifts, knitting and gorgeous little boys have made my afternoon alot more cheery!
That knitting would look marvellous as a cushion cover, its a fabulous effect!
Sending love
Julia x x x

Anonymous said...

Loving the vintage tule flowers.
I know what you meen about whanting to eat / hug your kid/s, my youngest is just 3 and sooooo yummy.Harrison does not talk much, but lets us know with his expressions and hand movements.
I love tickle fights, where I hold his hands above his head and blow rasberrys and tickle his tum. Have a good one (weekend)
Audra
6craftyacres

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails