Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time for Christmas?


Presents have been wrapped and parcelled.
Boys have been thoroughly Christmassed.
And reached the other side.
Photo session over? I think so... don't you love that look, "No Mum, I'm really done".
And little circles added to jug covers.

So for us, all that is left is to tidy the house for our very kind house-sitters, throw the neatly folded piles of clothes into the suitcase and drive Auckland so we can catch our plane to Australia. The boys are so excited and have had quite a hard time settling down. Jonno is outside catching up on a couple of last minute jobs and I am taking a moment out to say a little goodbye and happy Christmas (although I am sure I can keep posting from Mum's house).
Speak to you in a few days and keep sane during the build up to the big day...
Lots of love, Kate xxooxxooxx.
p.s. I have only just realised a fault in my crochet ball tutorial that has just been correct (Round 13). I hope it hasn't caused too many problems. This pattern was used in making my crocheted ball wreath.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! Have a lovely time! Give my love to your Mum! Merry Christmas, Kate! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

Aunty Mum said...

Have a fabulous time away Kate. I love those flowers and am going to attempt some in 2011 when I will next get some child free time. Enjoy yourself.

The Thrifty Fox said...

wow super cute jug cover, cool idea to have crocheted spirals instead of beads :)

Barbara said...

Gorgeous presents! Be sure to have a lovely time ...

papel1 said...

Your blog is colorful. I went searching for new blogs this morning and found yours. Enjoy your trip to Australia.
Judy

Christel said...

Missing you like crazy!!!! It's been terribly wet as I'm sure you've heard. You will be so proud of me....I've been sewing up a storm!@!!! I'm sure you can't even picture it, but just felt inspired one evening so started making santa sacks for the children!!! Hope you are having a great time, lots of love to you and those lovely boys we love

Anonymous said...

how did you make that lovely and intricate jug cover?

devinder

Julia said...

I love this Christmassy post!! Your boys look great, and so does your jug cover.
Thank you for a colourful year, it has been a pleasure to discover and visit you in 2010 and I look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Merry Christmas
Love Julia x x x

MonikaRose said...

Hello, just came across your crochet ball tutorial, just wondering if you stuff your balls with some kind of filling to keep them round ? Love the wreath you made with them, great colors, looks fantastic. Happy Christmas. :)

Killiecrankie Farm said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Kate with all your fellas.
I look forward to your next most kaleidoscopic post and project (or even the posts about untamed weeds;)

Christel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Missing you already! Love the expectant ones xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails