Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Easter!

I am doing an early Easter post as I have found the school break to be so busy with the boys that I thought I might have a little blogging holiday. Archie's birthday is tomorrow (8) and we have so much planned that I cannot see very much computer time happening. But pleeeeease don't think I am leaving my blog... I just don't want to be looking over Archie and Hugos' shoulders longingly to our mighty corner of technology all the time.

Lots of love,

Kate xxooxx.

p.s. Happy Easter!!!

11 comments:

Jacquie said...

Happy Easter Kate ,
Enjoy the special times with your little men , we will still be here when you get back :0)
Jacquie x

Therese said...

It's my birthday tomorrow too.I am a bit older than Archie, but very excited all the same!Happy Easter & happy holidays.

ellie said...

Happy happy Easter. I hope you enjoy a beautiful time with your family, and get some quiet time with your crochet.
Happy Birthday to Archie. Yah! (Can't wait to see you party decorations).

E xx

clare's craftroom said...

Happy Easter enjoy your break !

Julia said...

Happy Easter to you too, hope you enjoy the holidays! Love your crocheted eggs!

Much love
Julia x

quinipota said...

Lovely eggs! Happy Easter to you too!

Barbara said...

Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family Kate,
Barbara x

ps Shall be very careful around elephants ...

Lauren said...

oh Happy Easter! what cute little eggs...hope it was a lovely weekend!

moonstruckcreations said...

Love the eggs, hope you all had a great easter break (what a pun!!)

Helenxx

do you mind if i knit said...

Happy Easter Kate! And happy Birthday to archie! * years old hey, that's almost grown up! Love Vanessa xxx

do you mind if i knit said...

Hello Kate,
I was just wondering how you are, I hope everything's o.k? You haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd ask.
Love Vanessa xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails