Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bird Making.




Well, the little bird pattern is still under evolutionary development at the moment and I am so looking forward to being able to post it but I just need to do a little more to it's bottom. The wing section however, is pretty well done and I am so pleased as I wanted it to have a feathery look.
It has been a big day with my Dad and Stepmum flying back home to Australia. It's always hard to say goodbye so losing myself in working out a new pattern is a great distraction.
Anyhoo,
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

Jill (http:stocktoncrafts.typepad.com) said...

Yep, those wings are lovely! Sorry your family have had to leave you..it's hard living away from those you would rather see every day... "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...:)x

Світлана said...

nice birds =)

Christina said...

Loving the look of that bird! Maybe you could run a line of stitching between the body and the tail to pull it up a bit, or make the tail as a separate piece? Have fun working it out, :)

Megan said...

oooh would love to crochet a bird or two! love your colours (as usual!)

Jules said...

Your birds are gorgeous, just the thing to get your mind off absent peoples, you are soooo clever with your patterns, can't wait to see the finished product, and the wings have a definite feathery feel, so thats a win! J:)

BumbleBri said...

oooooh! I love birds in general, but these are just adorable! They would make some cute decoration on a desk top or on my dining room table :) I love them!

greenthumb said...

Pretty colour's, have a good weekend

Annemarie said...

How lovely! I would like to let you know that there is a link party on my crochet blog every fridaynight and Saturday. I would love it if you’d add something you made. Have a lovely day!
Annemarie
www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com

Janette said...

Love the crochet bird, I cant wait to see how she turns out!

RS Gold said...

Wow, this is beautiful. Imagine all the reading and writing you could do... Cold in the winter though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails