Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting Colourful.

I am still spending a lot of time working out Christmas wreaths for the workshop coming up in November and stumbled across this tutorial through pinterest. I loved making the flowers from felt as originally suggested in the post but then had a go with corduroy and felt they came to life. I am slightly obsessed so all I am saying, is that it is at your own peril if you come to visit wearing corduroy pants.

The birds are beginning to nest which is wonderful to see them so at home.
The flowers are disappointingly nectarless though.
And here is my last project coming along. A knitted hexagon cushion with a pattern that I AM WRITING NOW!!!! It is so easy and satisfying and I know I have a million patterns to post already in line but this one I must put up first.
Oh dear, is that the time. I had better go and pick up the boys from their friend's house.
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails