Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hugo's Road Trip.

When Archie turned 6, Jonno took him on a road trip down the South Island to visit Uncle Todd. Now Hugo is 6 it is his turn. This is Hugo packing, we did actually say that he couldn't take his c.d. player in his back pack but I like how he took the cord off, carefully wrapped it and placed it in the front pocket. Note that Ted ted has a phone number written on a piece of fabric and sewn to his arm. If only I could do the same to Hugo....
In his traveling gear.
They are so excited!!!
Saying goodbye to Mum... By the way, can you guess which car is mine by the colour?
To make up for a quiet house, Archie and I have his cousins staying tonight. I made this Liberty bow for Rose and will make a little tutorial for it this week. She is great because she doesn't mind if I play with her hair.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

Truly Myrtle said...

I think it is safe to say that your baby is going to miss his mummy a bit too - look at that photo, awww.
I'd love to make that bow for my girls - it's sweet. They go hot and cold about letting me play with their hair. The baby doesn't have any yet so I'm crossing my fingers she'll play ball.
Love your stairs :)

Aunty Mum said...

Oh try not to miss him too much. And how lovely that you have a gorgeous neice to do girly things with in your male filled home. xx

Amanda Makes said...

Have a lovely time Hugo!!! xxx and Mummy xxx

Lily said...

Hope they have a fun time. You will miss them so much. I miss Little Son when he just goes out for the day!!

sue said...

I bet they have a great trip full of boy stuff! By the way great idea with the teddy wish I'd thought of that when mine were small, Oh god the trauma of lost small toys brings me out in a cold sweat even now LOL!!!

El Café Crochet said...

Kate, eventually I managed to finish your Flora Rabit. I love it !!! and I just want to thank you once again for the pattern. If you want to see it follow the link to my blog. Thanks

Tiff said...

Hi, just wanted to thanks for your Flora rabbit tutorial. I was googling rabbit crochet patterns and found you via Attic24. I am a total beginner at crochet but love your clear pattern. Have some little friends that will love their Easter surprises so thanks so much for sharing. They turned out very pretty! I am afraid I won't be able to stop making them now! Have a wonderful Easter, love that bow, will look forward to seeing how you make it! X

auto diagnostics said...

Automakers are starting to introduce applications for telephones that could support motorists for BENZ STRA with their motor vehicles inside of a variety of approaches

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails