Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fresh off the Needles and Hooks.

 I can't believe that I haven't posted a photo of the little jumper I made. I need to make a few tweaks to the pattern and am soooo looking forward to trying it onto the real live baby that I will be cuddling in a couple of weeks (not my own).
 I have also just finished this cowl and have already typed up the pattern so watch out - It just needs to be tested out one more time though...
 Most exciting of all however (and really only to me), I have picked up the crochet hook again and have lots of plans....
 Oh yes, I also finished this cowl last night. It was originally going to be a shrug but it wasn't very comfortable so I unstitched it and did a bit of reconfiguring. I absolutely adore it now, it's like being wrapped in a blanket.
Have a lovely day/night,
Love Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow! You have been busy! Love that little baby sweater! I can see a little one all cozied up in it. Love the cowl to0! I have been thinking about starting my first crochet scarf....

Leonie said...

Ohh looks snug and delicious!

Alessandra said...

love all your works!!!
xxx Alessandra

Carine said...

Adorei suas peças kate!
Beijos, Cá.

www.rosaacessorios.blogspot.com.br

sajuki said...

adorable :)

sue said...

Gorgeous little jumper, so cute. Love your snuggly cowls too!

Michelle said...

Cute little jumper, cant wait for the cowl pattern.

strangelydomestic said...

Wow, that crochet shrug is gorgeous, I love the colours. May I ask what yarn you used? I'm in NZ too and struggle to find yarn in nice colours.

Madeleine said...

Absolutely adorable jumper! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails