Thursday, October 4, 2012

Home for a Night...

 Yesterday we came home from our holiday for a night. It was so lovely to be at home again, see Jonno, sleep in our own beds and spend some time in the studio. During the last week I have been dreaming of putting the cameos onto a canvas - just to see. I like it.
 I have been dreaming of sewing....
 And so this morning I made this cushion - first time I have used the bobble trim - tres satisfying.

 Archie was quite keen to join in on some photos, funny little thing.
Seeing Jonno was the best thing of all though and none of us wanted to say good bye at lunch time. Anyway, back home again soon!
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

Sophie Slim said...

THESE.ARE.SO.BEAUTIFUL!!!

Alessandra said...

The cameos on the canvas : just perfect!! You know, I'm intrigued with canvas, too, at the moment!! I love to create some "crochet art" (it's a big word, I know) on them! Next step is to embroider my doodles on canvas, we'ii see!!
Anyway, I love your pillow : vespa galore!! yes!!!
xxx Alessandra
P.S. : still fine with the pinning? xxx

Emily Orpin said...

Love, love, love that bobble trim! Works so well with the happy prints and colours of the cushion fabric.

Also - the cameos on canvas? Yes!

Megan said...

love your cameo's and your cushions, must try bobble trim some time!

Dominique said...

You are so adorable and clever, I wish I was you!! Come home again soon properly. Glass or three of wine at the weekend? Luv ya xxx

busybusybeejay said...

Just popped in to say "hello".I'm Barbara from N Wales.G.B.I love your cameos and just spotted your tutorials.

Tammy Chrzan said...

Wow!
That's all I can say about your blog! Loved stopping by and I look forward to coming by again, what fantastic colors and fun!

Katie said...

Love the cushion!

Ingrida said...

Very nice !!!

Elizabeth Willits said...

Do you have a pattern for those cameos? I am in love and MUST make some!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails