Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Projects.

 Before I start writing about my new projects, I must first give you a little peep of a beautiful bunch of flowers that my friend Stef gave to me. I will post some more photos another time - they are giving me so much joy!
 Here is Stef with baby Evie in a top I printed a few years ago. It's funny how you forget the things you make along the way. I went through a stage of stenciling baby shirts.... and stopped when Hugo grew out of the available sizes.
This baby is made for nibbling.
 So, as for the next project - at the end of November, I am going to be having an open studio and sale. Unfortunately, this will not be an online sale although by next year I will be looking at doing lots more in cyberspace. If you are in Tauranga or the Bay of Plenty and would like to come along, email me and I will pass on the details of when and where.
My other new project at the moment is developing a range of Stanley cards. They won't be ready to go online by Christmas but they will be available next year. I will keep you updated. My first batch of Christmas cards arrived this morning which was very exciting, they are so glossy and card-like.... just like real ones!
Have a lovely day,
Love Kate xxooxx.
p.s. Did I mention that some of the cards I am designing at the moment will come with crochet patterns.....

16 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

That baby is beautiful! Look at those eyes! Congrats on the cards, they look great so far!

Penelope said...

Oooh those Christmas cards are too sweet Kate xox Beautiful babe and flowers too x

Alessandra said...

your cards look great Kate!!!
I'm waiting for the crochet ones!!!
have a good day, xxx Alessandra

Ellie said...

I love those cards! I'll have to get my hands on some next year.

Christina said...

Ooooo, aahhh.... Beautiful cards and patterns?! Yum!

Carine said...

I am sure you could put your cards on Etsy before Xmas.

Dominique said...

Is there no end to your awesomeness?

Karen Walk ♥ Crafting ♥ Writing ♥ Living said...

Love the cards, really funky!

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Now they are my kind of Christmas cards! Ada :)

Fleur Cotton said...

Oh what beautiful christmas cards . . . what a shame they won't be available for this xmas ...I'm sure they would be snapped up.

Happy Designing.
Fleur xx

sittinginthekitchensink said...

Those cards are lovely! What a good idea to put a crochet pattern with them too.

Bungalowgirl said...

Those cards are so so wonderful, keep up all this Stanley creating, it's wonderful. mel x

Rachell said...

I had no idea you sold your makes, or had a studio! What a do-fuss. I've been following this blog since last year too.

Well good on you Kate, I hope it goes well. Love the Stanley cards. x

Mrs A said...

Evie is the most luscious squidgy baby ever isn't she! I think your cards are great, can't wait to see them in person, 2 months to go! love Mum

Leonie @ Cuppa and Cake said...

Gowd your bloody amazing!! I picked my first bunch of roses the other day and was wondering if you would post up your first bunch...he he. And as for the bird wire wedding dress..OMG!!!

Siobhan said...

I love your cards! You should make them for all sorts of occasions...like Valentine's Day! That gives you an extra two months...and then Easter! Please please please?? So creative, Kate, you never cease to brighten my day :)
With love from across the Tasman
Siobhan xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails