Friday, November 2, 2012

Party Roses.

 Today my friend is having a 40th and I am helping her with the decorations. I found the fabric washi tape above at A.J's Emporium (a New Zealand wonderland shop) and have been wrapping my jars so that we can tell them apart at the end of the day. I am very protective of my jars....
 Thankfully my pink roses are all in full bloom.
 So now, lots of tissue paper pom-poms to be made.
 Jonno came home with a box of chickens last night. We have been very keen to increase our flock of two so were over the moon when we opened Jonno's surprise box last night. He caught them from the wild.... what a provider.
 The  boys are smitten and have been giving them all sorts of chickeny names like 'Chocolate Brownie' and Ming Ming.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails