Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Big Day.

Weeeelllll, today is the big day. My open studio begins tonight and I am suddenly wondering how on earth I am going to finish hiding my mess that is currently strewn around the house. The junk cupboard is already bulging and there is no space left under the bed. Hmmm.
This is one of the cards I will have available for sale tonight. Once again, I can't wait to be able to offer them online next year.
Eeek. Time to stop playing on the computer Kate - start setting up now!!!
Love Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

nzgreenbuttons said...

I love it! Good luck with your open studio!

paula said...

ADorable Card . . Hoping you have a FANTASTICCCCC open studio . . with your creative work, you deserve a good opening.

Henry's Shed said...

Hope it all goes super well for you!! xxx

Annabel Sides said...

It will be awesomely katealicous! Can I please buy a Stanley portrait? Will also pay postage ;) xxxxxxx

Annabel said...

Oh and.....you are so very talented Kate! Everything looks amazing, we wish we could be there to help.

Alessandra said...

good good luck!!!
xxx Alessandra

Leonie said...

Exciting! Good luck! :)

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Just lovely! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails