Friday, January 25, 2013

Trials and Tribulations.

 Did you know that laptops, particularly Apple Macs, don't like drinking tea. Sadly I discovered this a few days ago and now I am in an internet wilderness waiting to hear back from computer shops and insurance companies. Quite a lot of stuff may end up being lost but luckily I have kept a blog of my favourite projects and printed out my best family photos. It's worth printing things out I tell you. 
 In the meantime I have been keeping myself busy with lots of new projects including Mr. and Mrs. Fox above. When I get my new/old computer up and going, I will write up a few p.d.f.s to make available... how exciting.
Jonno and Archie have set off on a 5 day hike this morning. They are going off with a few other friends and are over the moon about it. For the last couple of months they have been consumed by the planning and anticipation so it is a funny thing for them to finally be doing it.
Hugo and I have a few days to ourselves and he has just discovered the joy of sewing felt mice. Hopefully we will have lots to show you over the next few days.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails