Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Fabric Fix.

Today I went fabric shopping - the first time in ages. I was actually going to spend the morning doing computer work but then a flyer came from Spotlight and on the back page were these new prints from Belle and Boo!!!!! It was like a dream come true. So I rang my next door neighbour (I thought she might be up for an adventure), jumped into the car and teleported into town.
It just so happened that there was a sale today on all quilting fabrics and the selection I was after went down to slightly less than half price!!!
 I bought stuff.


Still in the washing machine (funny how quickly I wash new fabrics but school uniforms... they can lounge around in the bottom of the laundry chute for days) are some corduroys and a plain acid yellow drill. I'll show you them tomorrow.
Lots of love, 
Kate xxooxx. 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric, I love the pirate one, so sweet. Rowen@Coastal Colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are gorgeous fabrics! I must go to Spotlight and get myself some too (although I have no idea what for yet). Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric with the 'stripes' of different flowers is rather delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lucky _ I adore Belle and Boo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippy Boy fabric, have to look at our spotlight in W.A tomorrow, hope they have some in stock. My boy really needs some mid season P.j pants, as his are now above his knees.
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, they're beautiful and so cute. I hope you find just the right project to showcase those little pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these beautiful prints, what a lovely selection, I'm rather tempted by some Belle and Boo myself but I can't actually sew so I wouldn't really use them

    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little woodland one. I went fabric shopping last week for the first time in ages and was so flabbergasted by the range that I only bought one thing - then spent that night thinking 'oh now why didn't I get that, this, the other...'. I think I'm going to have to go on a return journey x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can understand your haste in having to have the New Belle & Boo Fabric !!
    So adorable, I Love Belle & Boo!
    Look forward to viewing your purchases and what you have planned for them :)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love all Belle and Boo products, their fabric is too gorgeous for words x Thanks for sharing x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Beauty at its best :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder where you will go with these fabrics! They are all lovely but the couple with the little people on are my favourites. What a find! Love Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such lovely fabrics! Quick question: is it necessary to wash fabric before crafting with it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belle and Boo at Spotlight?!! Where's my nearest Spotlight ... seeya : -)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails