Monday, April 15, 2013

Yesterday.

 Today the rain came and thank goodness for that. Still not enough but a good promise. Yesterday however, the weather was glorious. I found these little mice popped into the hot air balloon by an anonymous child. Very cute.
 With Archie off hiking on a scout expedition, Jonno and I took Hugo pine-coning. And of course we took a picnic, bursting with newly ripened feijoas. 
 There was a tyre swing which Hugo found to be slightly distracting. Look at my little boy with his crazy eyes.....
 His extraordinarily long legs.
And his dad.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of the seven year old and his cheeky grin....and his Dad! Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy photos of his Dad. I may have said this before...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photographs to treasure, a moment in time captured forever, Rowen@Coastal Colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing hot air ballon - I want one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures. Your lottle boy is a great adventurer and the little balloon and mice are brilliant. I'd also never even heard of a feijoas in Scotland so I'll need to look oit for them and see if I can source one to taste as they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute lanky huges! He is HUGE! Just when I think my kids are getting tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://bluettine1.blogspot.fr/April 18, 2013 at 5:11 AM

    So nice, this hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the hot air balloon! I want to make one... So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos of the seven year old and his cheeky grin....and his Dad!
    Phien dich cabin

    ReplyDelete
  10. toronto landscaping company, Very marverlous post! I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind. I will share it with other people.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails