Thursday, November 28, 2013

Home Stuff.

 Last night I had a little play with some crochet and cross-stitch. I can't wait to do more…. think of all the possibilities.
This afternoon has been pretty exciting with a load of pea straw being dropped off at the front door.  My wire dress can't stop itself from looking. I am going to do some straw bale vegetable gardening  - google it if you haven't heard of it. I'll show photos as I go along but being a beginner, my explanation is bound to be less than satisfactory.
And can you believe that it is that time of the year again - next week sees me setting up the house for my annual Christmas studio sale. Or as I wrote on the flyer, my stuido sale. Just love a good typo, don't you….
Lots and lots of love,
Kate Bruning.
p.s. If you are in the Tauranga area, email me and I will send you the details for the sale.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the snellin mistpake (!) Hope that the sale goes well though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross stitch on crochet looks like an interesting project. I've heard that straw bale gardening is especially good for strawberries, I think I also read something about weeing on the bales first for nutriants!!
    Wish I was closer for your stuido sale!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your sale - would love to have all that pea straw for my garden.

    Have a happy but busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well get this,,,,I wrote the text for the Yarndale postcard and wrote dying instead of dyeing. I think that is the worst typo I've ever done, talk about mortified...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this cross stitch crochet malarkey and always think it looks great. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time flies ! Great tyop ;-)

    Rachell

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails