Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pink and Peas.

 I walked in from the car today carrying this combination of pink and green. Isn't it amazing. I think I stared at my hand for a little bit too long…
 The boys are busy making their Christmas lists at the moment. I love how they wanted to write down what we would like too. So, a back scratcher for Jonno.
 And they have also been weaving with flax. I think they have done such a great job. Hugo's is above and Archie's below. Anything that keeps them off the streets.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

3 comments:

  1. Pink and green my favourite combo. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and green do go so well together. Love the weaving that has been going on!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink yarn. What brand is it please? thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails