Monday, January 13, 2014

Working….

School holidays are still powering on but I did manage to get a little bit of work done on the Stanley book when the boys went camping overnight with Jonno. I only had two photos to take and now feel as though the finishing line isn't too far away. It's almost as though I am hanging out with friends whenever I have a scene with Stanley and his mother. They never interrupt me.
I finished reading Wally Lamb's 'We are Water' a couple of days ago. I loved it sooo much that I have to admit the house has fallen onto hard times. And now I have begun Amy Tan's 'The Valley of Amazement' it's looking as though the domestic neglect may become a more permanent situation.
Better go.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

14 comments:

  1. Wow Kate, so utterly beautiful! You really are so talented. Hope that the cobwebs and dust bunnies don't take over too much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love following your journey with Stanley! Have you seen theyearofbooks over at at Laura's blog called Circle of Pine Trees. You may want to join it If it tickles your fancy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming scene, Kate... I love it when good friends don't interupt LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Housework never goes anywhere - I have the new Wally Lamb waiting for me to collect at the library. Should probably start my housework today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in awe :) I love Stanley, and could look at your excellent photos of him in different scenes all day. Have you published your book yet?
    - Kristin -

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of work, but sounds fun. And reading a good book is much more important than housework!
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love visiting your blog and seeing such amazing scenes packed with colour and whimsy. Definitely looking forward to the book coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how fabulous! You are talented! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your blog. Just venturing into the blog-land .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Is it possible to get the baloon pattern? Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. never ceases to amaze me what can be made from yarn and hook! Very cute!! though you might find this link interesting,
    http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/a-colourful-yarn-20140121-316ka.html. A couple of Aussie women crocheting the Great Barrier Reef, Tina (The Rogue Sparrow Blogspot)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a hot air balloon come and take me away to Stanley's little sunny world! I'm tired of SNOW SNOW SNOW!

    hmmmm....housework? crafting? housework? crafting? Crafting wins every time!!!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooooooh 2 weeks, getting withdrawal- are you Ok? need my colour fix and new reading list! Take care Kate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails