Tuesday, February 18, 2014

In the Cupboard.

 So with all of the boxes arriving from Australia, we have had a reshuffle of our furniture. This cupboard was purchased for toys and thank goodness we are now moving away from that stage. Which means..... that it can be moved into the kitchen and used for more a practical purpose.
 Displaying all of my bits and bobs. I am waiting for Jonno to screw in lots of little hooks so that I can hang up tea cups and trays so hopefully by next week I can start unpacking some of my Australian stuff into it. I have to admit that it felt like playing with a large scale dollhouse.

 And of course the odd bird was definitely needed to perch inside as Hugo has often thought it looked like a big birdhouse.



In case you have had enough of my cupboard (But whyyyyyyyy?), here are some crochet roses I have been working on. 
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cupboard/armoire to have for your precious things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cupboard and love all the nicknacks and other displays... Much never use of the cupboard ( even though I bet it was a great birdhouse also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am in love with your cupboard. I would love something like this for all the kids craft stuff(and mine. It is gorgeous :) so are the crochet flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the cupboiard!
    Mmm...I might take my old office cabinet...and spruce up the doors like that...and maybe give it some feet...and chuck out all the tupperware and medicine and whatnots and use it for something pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupboard looks lovely already, and I am sure that it will be even nicer when you have got it exactly as you want with the hooks to hang things up. I love your tea cosy too, so utterly cute!! I know what you mean about it being like a dolls house, it is the moving things around and making it just as you want and then having another fiddle about and changing things round again!! Hope that you enjoy playing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupboard to glorious. I love your cake stands,your tea cosy. oh just about everything!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absoluut love your teapot, and the red inside of your cupboard.
    Love Katrien.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab cupboard and it looks so colourful with all your crockery inside. I think a few hooks inside is a great idea. I just wish I had one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh, that is just thee most gorgeous cupboard ever! lovelovelove the red interior! love all your jugs and cake plates and bowls and the little crate... oh it's just crazy gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, that cupboard - and the gorgeous contents!!! I am wildly jealous. Wildly. All of your entries are sooo cheerful, I love them - thanks for a shot of colour on a grey, wintry Scottish day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails