Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wool and Fox Feathers.

 First of all - I am about to start knitting a new jumper for myself - I will include photos of the pattern in another post. Grey, yellow and neon pink are singing to me at the moment.
 And now for the most exciting part.... the genius that is my father-in-law. I was staying with my in-laws when I was working on Franco Fox. Norm (F.I.L) suggested that all was needed to finish him off would be a tiny feather. For the next few days we searched to no avail until this morning when I found a small wing on the lawn. I don't know how it got there and yes, there is some guilt in using a dead bird's feathers... but look how perfect it rests upon Franco's jaw.
 Much better to use an 'abandoned' wing than chasing small birds to pluck them. This is where if I used emoticons I would put in a happy face.
 It does add to the whole hipster look.
Because you know how you always see hipsters with their striped tops, skinny jeans and feathers?
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails