Friday, June 28, 2013

Recuperation.

Today Archie and I spent a quiet morning at home together. We both inadvertently contracted a minor bout of food poisoning (from town bought soup) and need a bit of r. and r. This involved card games, crochet and hot chocolate milk (thank goodness we were sufficiently recovered for hot drinks).

 I love a boy who values dressing gowns, flannel pyjamas, slippers and survivalist manuals. It's almost a shame that pipes for children have gone out of fashion. Maybe a silk cravat would work?
 By the way, the chooks made me laugh when I returned from the bus stop this morning. I really did stop and wonder about what they were discussing.
And look at this little boy ready to tackle this morning's cold bite. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!
Speaking of love, lots of it to you from me,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails