Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Pop Up Studio Sale.... "Mitten Monday".

 Sorry that it has been all quiet on the blogging front. I have spent the last week getting ready for a little studio sale - something that became rather necessary as I went crazy on the wrist warmer front and found myself with about 20 pairs!
 I also went a little over the top with the washi tape and had to face the fact that you can only wear so many necklaces at once.
 So, a sale was certainly called for.



It was (thank goodness) a great success but I now feel as though I have run a marathon and it seems like an effort to even put my slippers on. Hmmmm, lucky the next one isn't until November.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

  1. http://bluettine1.blogspot.fr/July 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM

    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mittens! congrats on the success of your sale! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just love the use of colour on your site, a visit to greedy for Colour always brings a smile.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , I love your blog always has nice things here, hugs ...

    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://vitrine.elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your title stole my heart and then I entered into a world of love. Absolutely delightful blog. I love colour and I love creating, so i'll stick around you for a while. Looks like a few of us are, 1621 to be precise.
    I've been reading blogs for 8 years now and have finally decided to take the plunge 2 months ago and start one myself. It's a fun ride so far but i have a long way to 1621! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mittens! You're such a tease for always showing them off yet not sharing the knowledge of how to make them! I'm just kidding of course (although I'd really love to crochet myself a pair or two...). Do you plan on sharing or selling the pattern at some point..? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails