Saturday, September 7, 2013

This Weeks Books + a Review!

 I still have last week's books waiting for their photo to be displayed (it's been a busy couple of weeks) so I hope you don't mind skipping to this week's. I have had a good haul not only for myself, but also for the boys. I am a bit more prepared with the magic books and have bought a stash of spoons from the op-shop.
 I have decided to have a book of the week, and this week the winner is 'Crochet at Play' by Kat Goldin. It is a very rare thing for me to borrow a book from the library and then think to myself that I must buy it. This is one of those times. I've photographed a few of the projects included in the book but there are so many more and they are all beautiful. My next challenge will be what to make.... How about I let the photos speak for themselves.




What have you been reading this week?
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. And the bunting blanket in that book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed "The River of no Return" - a little bit different and I feel that there should be a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kat's book, it's totally delicious! I've been reading lots of scientific papers this week...all work related I'm afraid :o) x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the excellent guest post on Kat's blog about left handed crochet?? ;-) ;-)


    Rachell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That fox scarf! The hedgehog mittens! I love it already! And I probably should put it on my library list.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails