Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Cards.

 Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. Would you believe that I am still being lashed about by the lurgy which is so inconvenient because it's one of those ridiculously busy times. Gaahhh.
Something exciting is happening though. I have almost finished going through the rigmarole of setting up my own company (long story) so I will soon be able to sell cards and all sorts of other things online. I can't wait. Unfortunately I won't be able to sell this year's batch of Christmas cards (which are for friends and family) but I will have plenty of other ones available!
 Here is a sneak peek of one design. It was such a cold day - Nothing like wearing a crochet scarf or jumper…. or dress…. or ears… or body.
And the backside…..
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

13 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind receiving a cute card like that :)

    I will deff keep you in mind for christmas cards for next year :) They are great!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, I absolutely love your Christmas cards :)/Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am sure that all of your friends and family will love these delightful cards and that you will sell lots when you are able to start doing that! Good luck with your new venture, and I hope that you get to feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually "do" Christmas cards but yours look so awesome I would make an exception, Kate. Best of the Season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs are really cute; I am sure your family are going to love your cards. Good luck with your new company - how exciting! Hope you feel better soon; its annoying and frustrating getting ill when there is a lot to do. Lily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, setting up your own company! that sounds exciting ad daunting, Your cards are gorgeous, I definitely need crocheted ears!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look incredible- cannot wait until us rifraf can buy them! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate! I found your blog when searching for Christmas Crochet projects! So happy I came across it and will be adding you to my fave crochet blogs! Hope you are feeling better now. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oi amiga, adorei todas as novidades do teu blog, também trago novidades no meu blog para ti contar, confira e depois deixe um comentário para eu poder saber o que achastes,abraços do Brasil.
    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate, this may seem like a very spammy type comment, but it's not... I help administrate a network called Mad Mad Makers and we would love to have you join us as you start up your company! You can find out more about us at MadMadMakers.com . I just love your blog and your creativity.
    blessings,
    Cara Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails