Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Holidays and other Good Things.

 I am sure that you must be thinking I have run away by now. And in a way I have a guess with camping and beach stays while the school holidays have been on. Reality is though, that I haven't had much access to internet for the past month.... can you imagine such a thing? I would love to say that has been good for me but I have really missed it. AND have missed blogging a ridiculous amount!
 So, a few things to catch you up on. Archie has become the most wonderful crocheter. He has such a lovely style that I could watch him for hours. He adores it too which is a bonus and we have spent a lot of time together crocheting and chatting. He has almost finished his first project which I can't wait to show you.
 Look at those little/big boy hands holding that hook and yarn....
 I have started a new fun project, crocheting a blanket for Jonno's old car (1977 Ford Falcon) which he has been doing up for the past few years. It would be sacrilegious to not have a blankie in the back. It's coming along well but I have limited myself to masculine colours which has been a good challenge. While I am not a pink person as such, I do rely on it a lot.
 I have more projects for Simply Crochet magazine coming up which I will hopefully be able to tell you about soon. And aside from that it is all about packing for school camps, unpacking from family camping and trying to shovel a bit of stuff back into cupboards after 6 weeks of having boys deliciously underfoot.
So many more bits and pieces to show you but until then,
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. I've seen your lovely amigurumi bear on Simply Crochet!!!! BRAVA!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back Kate! I've missed you're lovely posts and the colour hit I get from your blog :) Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you back! Looking forward to seeing your new Simply Crochet projects - I love that magazine, but I didn't put you together with the projects - how silly am I!! I will pay more attention now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :-) The blanket looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hooking going on there. What a great lad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate,


    Hope you enjoyed your holiday.
    Glad to have you back.

    Archie is wonderful. SO concentrated. What is het making?

    At this moment I’m rather down in the dumps, since I had this bet with my friend. I ‘m being punished for bragging in the company of my dearest friend it would be easy enough to get 222 followers by 22/2.
    This date is getting awfully close and I haven’t even reached 200 followers. That serves me right.
    Anyone out there who can help me out of my misery?
    Obiously, there is something for you in it as well: I crafted two colourfull presents. Have a look:
    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2014/02/giveaway-willie-whale-and-pocheke.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK you ever so much for becoming my follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's brilliant that your son is crocheting and I'm looking forward to seeing his project. I don't know many crafty men and it makes me sad because they're missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails