Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Christmas Balls.

I am starting to think about decorating our house for Christmas. The first thing to go up is always this wreath of crochet balls, one of the first projects I made when beginning to crochet. You can find the pattern for the balls here.

Have a lovely day/night.
Love Kate xxooxx.


  1. colourful and gorgeus!!! thank you,
    xxx Ale

  2. I love it! I wonder if I've time to make one before Christmas...

  3. Hi, can I ask what you fixed the balls to. Did you make a ring and sew them on?

    Its so festive, I'm not sure I could take it down after Christmas though!

  4. Oh my! This is quite, quite stunning. I love it! I need to make one......... okay, not time, never mind. Ris

  5. Love your wreath ... maybe make one for next year now!!! ;-)

  6. Ooooh! I want to make this now! You could even use it all year 'round!

  7. My balls are made please please tell me what you used to put tgem together I bought a wire wreath ring but they flop everywhere

    Jacqui desperately seeking help

  8. Hi Jacqui - I actually had a knitted wreath filled with stuffing and stitched them on - I think the key was to have them really tightly packed and the stitches firmly up the sides. Good luck!

  9. Thank you for this great tutorial - It looks hard but I'm going to give it a go one day!

    I've linked to your tutorial from our blog on the best wreath ideas. you can check here:



Related Posts with Thumbnails