Monday, December 17, 2012

All Sorts.

 There are some differences between mothers and sons. I thought this vase of roses would be nice in the bathroom. Hugo thought that it would handy.
 Archie thought that this phrase was perfectly wonderful for his new journal. Nice shadow block writing though.
 I have been making lots of these birds from the book below. This book is amazing. More another time.

 A little felt decoration by Stef - I love it.
 One of Archie and Hugo's new decorations.
 And I had to take a couple of photos of the cameos for Mandy's website. I love these paintings soo much. 

Agggghhh. Time to make school lunches.
Love Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

LOL! Only a male would put his toothbrush in vase of roses! Have a Merry Christmas!

Penelope said...

Hi Kate
I live down the road from Vanessa Mooncie and have met her a couple of times. Her work is amazing, she has been exhibiting some of her crochetdermy this Christmas and its AMAZING! I have this book on my Christmas list xox

simmone said...

Ha ,we could use a "pretty" toothbrush holder.The cameos are fantastic!

Stins said...

Hahaha, that toothbrush.... Only men can think of something like that I guess....
I love the birds...

Sue said...

I know how you feel I'm constantly fighting the boy influence, pretty means nothing to them LOL!!!! Love those little birds too that book looks amazing. Sympathy about the lunches, don't miss those days! x

Clare said...

Funny! Have two boys here too xx

Trudy said...

I did chuckle looking at that first photo ... gorgeous!!!
Merry Christmas : -)

Chel C said...

Well, that's one way to make a toothbrush pot look beautiful! Love the birds. x

Amanda Makes said...

Just popping by to say merry christmas to you my dearest girl and send my love to you and your lovely family xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails