Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Fish.

 I have almost finished cracking the fish code. I just want to play around with the top fin and then it's ready. The minute my finger started feeling normal, I picked up my hook and set to work.
 Would you like a fishy kiss?
 This fish can even swim upside down.
A few scattered carcasses waiting for completion... 
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. go and visit my mum and see her new bike here. I am so impressed... although I think it needs a bit of primping - hmmmmm.

9 comments:

Carine07 said...

Beautiful. I really like the top one with its large fin.

Alessandra Poggiagliolmi said...

they are wonderful!!!!!
xxxxxx Ale

Tina @ The Rogue Sparrow said...

Very nice Kate, the tails are really beautiful. Glad to hear your finger is better.

Stel said...

How cool is this fish? Must show my sis. Her boy is stuck to his fish tank.

Amy at love made my home said...

Brilliant!! Love the sparkly yarn too, they would look great suspended in a vase or glass bowl of some sort! Hope that your finger is back on top form!! xx

Linda Gilbert said...

Perfect fish. Such fun and it just makes me think of 12345 once I caught a fish alive. Hope finger soon gets totally better not like a fish finger:)

rudio said...

Glad to hear your finger is back in action! Your mother's bike could certainly do with a bit of primping!

Your fish is Adorable!!
Will you do a pattern for it???

Brigitte Peetermans said...

Pretty!
I adore its tail.

Jessie's Needle said...

They are fishtastic.
S xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails