Friday, March 14, 2014

Poor Little Mousie

Here is a tiny mouse from the Stanley book. I am sorry for the way he has been impaled. Sometimes I find things like this around the house. This is really just a little note to say hello. I am so keen to get the fish pattern up (it still needs a bit of tweaking) but have a cut on my right index finger which is stopping me from crocheting at the moment. I had to watch tv last night with nothing in my hands.... can you imagine!!!
I'll write a longer post tomorrow - there is just so much to catch up on.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

7 comments:

FoFo said...

Very cute!

Lorna said...

Love the little mouse, so sweet - I agree TV is just not the same if it is not whatched over the top of my glasses with one eye whilst happily hooking away.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate! I agree! Everything is better with crochet :) I hope your finger is felling better as each day passes. Love and hugs <3

Amy at love made my home said...

Very cute mousey!! Hope that your finger is better soon. xx

Melissa said...

Poor little mousey indeed, that looks extremely painful!! I don't enjoy watching TV without knitting or crochet to hand either. Sigh. Hope your finger heals soon!

Roberta Granada M. Bortoluzzi said...

Hi, I love your blog, is beauty, I love the colors, I love your crochet, visit my blog too,hugs from Brazil.
http://www.titacarre.com
http://elo7.com.br/titacarre

Handicraft Passion said...

This little moussey is such a pretty little thing. So adorable and I love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails