Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Best Mug.

 I bought this mug when I was in London at Liberty. We all had a special cup when we were travelling AND a thermos so we could stop whenever we were salty for a cup of tea.... this happened regularly. 
This particular stop was a bit special as it was by a loch in Scotland. One of the most picturesque cup-of-tea spots in my life..... except for the midges. Oh my giddy aunt. As soon as we were done, we ran to the car. They bite!!!!! 
I think the whole trip was worth it just because I get to drink my tea from this cup every morning. I love it sooooo much. Hope you are having lots of lovely weekend cups of tea.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. You almost made me want to go back there… until you mentioned the midges! They were always terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi ! I also have MY CUP ! That's essential ! I undestand you very well ! Thanks for the pictures from a country I don't know yet ! Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never experienced the midges, but I hear that they are legendary in their attacks! Love the mug though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cup! When I backpacked through Scotland some years ago, we always had tea with us too. :-) We were lucky that there no midges though...
    Take care Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. is a beautiful cup!!I love colours red..is my favourite, because I can´t live with my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed reading and viewing the pictures of your travels and look for more in future posts. I also love "not so common" mugs but have too many! Hugs from across the miles, Sue

    susanzarzycki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mug is lovely, great souvenir from your journey:) If you like mugs, come to visit my blog, there is a mug (made by me) giveaway, everyone is invited! :) love, Iriis

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great excuse for a cup of tea.......xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, I also love to buy nice things

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails