Friday, August 22, 2014

We Have a Stanley Winner - and some beautiful Friday things....

Sooooooo, I just hopped over to random.org and drew a winner - the boys are with me and very excited about this.... Congratulations to Polka Dot Daze - please email me with your address when you get a chance and I will send Stanley to you. In the meantime, thank you so much to everyone who entered and made it so much fun. Some of the answers were hilarious including Georgia spotting him 'in the bottom left lurple rounded basket'.

 So, this is what I have been up to this Friday. Preparations with some of the mums from school for our upcoming ball - the biggest fundraiser on the calendar. Too much fun.
 And some magnolias.
And some roses and some lace with beautiful, Friday afternoon light.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails