Thursday, August 28, 2014

Poster Making and More Crochet Gems.

I think I have mentioned this previously, but we have a school ball coming up (for the parents). It's the biggest fundraiser in the calendar and is held every two years. This year is having a Moulin Rouge theme and my lovely neighbour has sketched out lots of posters that we are painting. It's the closest I have been to a paint by numbers set for years and I'm enjoying the process so much that it's hard to do anything else.
Except for make the occasional crochet gem. Sometimes I wish I could crawl into a quiet corner and just make gems and paint posters with people bringing me the odd meal. I think I could really get into that.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.
p.s. I am obsessed with the neon string used to suspend the gems.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails