Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hurrah for the First Rainy Day!!!

 Isn't it funny how the first rainy day of a stretch that threatens to hang around for a while is the most snuggly day possible. I know my sanity levels may start to change as the week goes on, but for now, it has been wonderful. Today I finished my bigger hot air balloon... Stanley is enjoying it already.... And had a visit from my amazingly talented next door neighbour.

 This is what she made for me - a mini Mona Lisa Rabbit oil painting!!!!! Can you imagine how many times I would have flipped in a row if I could???
 It proved to be a very difficult task to show not only how small this painting is....
But also how detailed it is. I am honoured and humbled and most of all, happy to be me because I get to own it. Thank you Dominique - you are the best neighbour ever! Did I also happen to mention that she bought me chocolates (as a congratulations for getting into my first ever exhibition - which she is also in (but of course)) And some milk for a cup of tea because I had run out. 
Time to read a story and tuck in my big boy,
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails