Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sundays...

 Today has been the snoozy, cozy Sunday we have all been needing. Here are the boys, snuggled into my bed with the Ipod which THEY SHARED HAPPILY. It is so easy to catch a moment in blogland and not explain how rare that moment may be. This photos of two boys peacefully talking about a game is actually a hen's tooth.
 This photo however, is not. Hugo has lost his two front teeth and instead of being adorable, he keeps hissing and jumping out from things like a juvenile vampire.... There hasn't been a sweet smile in front of the camera since they fell out. Um, by the way, we don't let him watch vampire movies - it's just something that comes naturally to all children - I think - or hope. It's normal right?
 When I haven't been spying on my boys (they have been very interesting today - they even packed bags and headed out on the farm for a couple of hours), I have been doing the staring at fabric thing. You know how sometimes if you stare enough, the puzzle pieces start coming together. I love Liberty and Nani Iro very much. They make a very nice family. 
Wahoo - I have just cracked the recipe for really good gluten-free crackers (by accident - let's just say that there was something fundamentally wrong with the bread dough I was trying to make) and I will post the recipe this week. Hugo is thrilled - sometimes rice crackers aren't all they are cracked up to be...
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails