Thursday, September 17, 2009

Funny things and good things.

Hugo has named him "Captain Doggy".
Even though he is only going to be with us for a little while.
Some wildly exciting plans for a suit left casually on the stairs.

I am still looking at all the good things around the house, trying to redirect my brain towards joy rather than world wide misery and destruction. I think it is actually working thank goodness 'cause I woke with a little bit of grumpiness hanging around the corners and I managed to banish it by thinking of things I would like to make, doing a tiny bit of yoga when I got out of bed and prioritising a few magical things for the day (that is why I am blogging so early).
Both boys are at home this morning, Archie is on the mend but still has a slight earache so the pompom box will make an appearance. I am thinking about making a pompom wreath for Christmas as a project with them so another good thing to raise the serotonin a notch.
I hope everybody else is scheduling a serotonin boost in their day too. xxooxxooxx.
p.s. The dog is the funny thing, not me just in case you were waiting for a funny story. Nothing funny going on here. We are all just sitting around seriously, thinking good things of course, but completely devoid of humour.

3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Funny puppy, I hope you have given them a few laughs today! Hope all is well. :)

Bubble Fish said...

A pompom wreath! I've been looking for an excuse to make some pompoms, and that's a fabulous one! I may have to plagarise (or however you spell it) your idea.

shin ae said...

The suit plans made me laugh. They're amazing. My son (age 6) saw the puppy and wanted to know "how people make such cute things," so please consider yourself complimented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails