Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carrots and Paint.

Today I went and hung out (I'm just too cool when my kids are at school, I hang out at places) with my friend Mandy in her studio.

She painted and I did what I always do, played about with a bring-a-long project and looked at her stuff.
Chalk from Ikea - a very precious box when you consider New Zealand is Ikealess.
Mandy's painting apron. I like matching the colours up to her paintings.
And what did I do you might ask? I crocheted miniature carrots of course.
Have a lovely day/night wherever you are on the globe.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.


  1. cutest lil carrots I've ever seen.

  2. Those carrots are almost edible :)

  3. love the carrots they are gorgeous

  4. Really lovely photos Kate, and the last photo of the carrots actually made my heart contract slightly, they are so adorable and charming. Is it possible to get a photo of them with the Slipper sisters? Somehow that would be very gratifying. I imagine you've made them to feed Stanley's family though, haven't you? Glad you're feeling better, sorry to hear you were unwell. Love Vanessa xxx



Related Posts with Thumbnails