Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bootiful!

This is Hugo's craft project for the day - a serviette butterfly made all by himself AND figured out all on his own too.

My first pair of booties adapted from a pattern in Nicki Trench's new book 'Cute and Easy Crochet'.
I also made these little labels today - hopefully the person who receives these booties won't be confused as they are not to be worn on the head.
Almost ready to go. Apparently the next stage is actually going to the post office (which of course I will do tomorrow).
And now for some photos of the afternoon light.
Autumn gold - limes and some feijoa wine made by a friend from trees planted by the boys' great grandfather.
Have a lovely evening, I am going to make more booties in edible colours and then imagine being stuffed with little toes.

6 comments:

Sofisan said...

What lovely pictures in the afternoon light. and the booties where super cute too!

greenthumb said...

Well done to you both. I love the light in your afternoon photos.

lovestitch said...

Those booties are so cute! Love the color you chose too! Great photos! :)

Rochelle's Lenz said...

Hi Kate,
I would love you to visit my latest post as I would like to give you the Versatile Blogger Award and tell you how your blogging makes a difference to me!
http://focussedlenz.blogspot.com/2011/05/thanks-for-versatile-blogger-award.html

Carolyn said...

The booties are super cute! Great photos!

San Diego Mobile Notary

Runescape Gold said...

Those booties are so cute! Love the blush you chose too! Great photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails