Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Makings.

I won't use many words today as I am still recovering from a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and a lost voice (from a virus). Here are a few little things I made for our neighbours - the donut is a brooch - I hope they realised that.
And for a delicious non-alcoholic Christmas and New Year drink - Strawberry and rose petal cordial to be mixed with soda water.
And as for post Christmas crafting - I am thinking about life on a smaller scale inspired by Ana Hrachovec's amazing book 'Teeny Tiny Mochimochi' - the knitted gnome pattern pictured below comes from it. I actually did the carrots a little while ago but am now thinking more is needed for dinner than just that.

I loved doing the knitted gnomes so much that I thought I would see if I could cobble together a crochet version. It still needs a bit of work but I am sensing a necklace coming on.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and taking it quietly where you can.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.

7 comments:

Penelope said...

What sweet fun you have been having xox loving all the tinies xox

Trudy said...

Beautiful hand gifted pressies. Very inspiring, must remember next November!!

Jokke said...

I love this kind of colorful things :)

Pink Milk said...

I want to move and be your neighbour!! :-)

A very happy new year to you and your little family.

Heather x

Mitra Pratt said...

Adorable little things!

winkieflash said...

Those teeny tiny carrots are the cutest things ever!
xo,
wink

Dominique said...

Correction....to be mixed with WINE!! Yummy! Just for the record, YOU ARE AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails