Sunday, May 27, 2012


The Stanley House is undergoing a good wall papering... a process which has  been greatly helped by  good cups of tea. How do people function without it?

Today however is Sunday and this is what I would actually like to be doing.... and will in fact do.

I hope you don't mind the blog undergoing a few changes. I started playing around with it last night and  ended up deleting my original template. I am feeling more than a little ambivalent about the changes but am absolutely thrilled that I can have bigger photos. 
Time to rescue a cake from the oven - hopefully it will be a good one - a new recipe that Hugo and I were keen to tryout. 
Have a lovely Sunday,
Love Kate xxooxx.


  1. ...a good Sunday to you, too!!
    xxx Alessandra

  2. I'm loving the new look! Gorgeous in fact. The paper panels with the book pages is just divine :) Kx

  3. The new look is great!! Have a fab weekend. xxx

  4. It's looking goood. Hope you had a restful sunday.

  5. The cat has the right idea. We are preparing for a mass re-decorating project and its just way too hot for it. I love your stripy mug - its just the perfect shape for a mug. I am very fussy about mug shapes! Lily. xxx

  6. The blog looks great. I like the big pictures.



Related Posts with Thumbnails