Monday, June 17, 2013

Fingerless Mittens.

 Hugo has requested a new pair of fingerless mittens a few times now so I thought I had better start working on a pattern... which of oddly enough resulted in a new pair for myself. How did that happen!
 Usually I knit fingerless mittens on double ended needles but at the moment I am in a crochet frenzy and so, went back to the drawing board. The good news is, after ironing out the odd kind, I will be able to post the pattern! Wahoo!
 I am really pleased with how the rib worked as it starts off a little tricky. So stretchy and worth it though.
 I perhaps could have made them a little longer but I quite like having fingers free to turn pages... or let face it, crochet.
And this is what I spent a bit of time on this morning, playing with my watercolour paintings from last week on photoshop. I love photoshop so much. If I weren't already married.....
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

5 comments:

  1. love your mittens!!!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the kittens?! Love your heart, it's amazing! (and your photoshop one is too!!) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photoshop pictures looks like it would make a lovely postcards!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Is there a chance of being eventually able to purchase or see the pattern for those wonderful little mittens? :) How I would love to make a pair (or 10!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. letting you know your mittens are lovely!!! will you be posting a pattern for them??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails