Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Tiny World Prototype.

 My new project is trying to make little worlds for Christmas tree decorations, this is the first one off the block. Hopefully I will have a tutorial up soon (although I have a lot of work to do on the Stanley project first...).


This is just a little post today. Lots and lots of work waiting for me to say hello unfortunately... I went to the op shop the other day to by some more spoons for the boys (magicians in training). I came away with this beautiful two-handled teacup and a Limoges plate ($9NZ) to hang on my kitchen wall. The wool came from my favourite wool shop in town and I am sturggling (much better word than struggling) not to eat it as it is so ice creamily wonderful.

Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

7 comments:

  1. Cute idea, beautiful china set, and yummy yarn :-) What a great mix. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that little mini world! I can't wait to see more (and to see them all lined up together). So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute plate... Love, love, love the yarn. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - a great idea - can you put a tiny Clanger in it too?

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently drilling holes in plates to make cake stands but I don't think I could drill that one, it is too nice. Jox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your little christmas world and your limoges plate are adorable!

    Can't wait to see more christmas deocorations, must be quite some fun collectioning them!


    Brigitte

    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I have matching vintage teacups with that plate with the exact same image :) How cool is that!?

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails