Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Costumes and the Price of Magic.


 Sooo, here is a photo of me in my costume - the light was a bit dodgy as it was taken at night but you get the gist. I am holding my forest... it's always good for a wildflower meadow to be near a forest.
This is Jonno (fake tattoo) with his brother (Wolverine). Very convincingly wild.
Now for something different, I am using this spoon as a bit of segue. Archie is learning lots of magic tricks and the price of this is his mother finding bent and broken spoons around the house. The other reason (the first being that I think it's funny) why I am putting up this photo is so that you can't compare me in costume to my gorgeous niece Rose who kindly agreed to model it for me today. 
 I felt that I didn't get enough photos of the costume, so Rose (fresh off the plane after being overseas with her family for a year) let me decorate her.

Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

16 comments:

  1. Yes, your niece is beautiful in the costume which I still think is one of the best I've seen. ... and I love your wild pair of men. Did you even try to get them to dress up as a squirrel or badger that might match the meadow? But Wolverine is much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a wonderful job with your costume!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my gosh, your costume is beautiful!!!!!!! I love the wolverine outfit too, where did you get the claws?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless! You do make me laugh. I think one of the earlyish posts I first saw was you in wings for another FD party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally brilliant Kate! Brilliant and hilarious!
    I think you should frame that costume now and stick it on the mantlepiece so everyone can admire it forever.
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both the meadow and that birdy head piece, you are fancy dress legend. meld

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome costume! We had our quiz night on Friday and got to wear comfy doctor scrubs. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous costumes - I bet a good night was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful meadows - what a contrast to those brutes you were with!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful meadow... And gorgeous model. She is very pretty and a good model :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I saw the bits of it, I knew it would look fantastic. It is truly wonderful. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfits the party must have been great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is just fabulous! You're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful costume and a smashing girl and yourself showing it off!! You really are very beautiful as is your niece!! and it would have been wonderful for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails