Saturday, September 21, 2013

This Week's Books.

 Just a little post as it is a busy day and I have already used up the lion's share of the morning watching the America's Cup. I don't know how to cope with the tension of it. I have to do some simple crochet while the race is on as my adrenalin gets a bit too fizzy. I am also worried that when the cup is over, I will be left with a morning t.v. addiction. I am hoping it's pretty unlikely, but it has been a wonderful thing ignoring all of my jobs around me and reaching for the remote control once the boys have been dropped off to the school bus.
 So here are the books, enough to keep the family off the streets for another week. Thank goodness.
What are you reading this weekend?
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails