Friday, September 20, 2013

Friends With Washi Tape and Other Good Things.

 Today I have decided that I am the luckiest person in the world. "Why?' you might ask. Well, it just so happens that my friend Shar owns a beautiful flower shop and has started stocking washi tape. Not only that, but it's the most reasonably priced and most gorgeous(esest) in town!!!
 So yes, I am pretty happy at the moment.
 I always pop in to see her on Friday which is my town day. When you live in the country you need a town day. I even find myself putting on my better clothes for it - this includes wearing shoes rather than my much loved slippers.
 I thought I would show some other snippets from her shop. This photo makes me fall in love with blue again.
 And this one, pink and green. It is such a fresh combination. I stopped and stared here for quite a while. So lucky that Shar has known me for a few years now.



So there you go, a bit of colour for Friday. Tune in tomorrow for my new library books...
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. thank you for this colour therapy!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the country and I'm the same as you only get dressed up to go into town. But it makes a nice change not to wear yard boots and jeans all the time. Lovely pics of your friends shop. Beautifl flowers.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty shop. I could spend all day in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers, lovely washi tape! Yep, you're lucky! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous plants, such lovely colours.
    I love the washi tape too, I need to use all that I have before starting a new stash though!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a dangerous shop to visit if you take money with you. Thanks for the beautiful flower photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty washi tape and flowers! Your friend has a lovely shop. Thank you for taking us with you on your town day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty washi tape! I'm glad I'm nowhere near that shop... my collection of washi tape is getting dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Washi tape is really fun, you're very lucky your friend has so much but be careful that you don't end up buying it all haha :)

    What plans do you have for it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails