Monday, September 1, 2014

A Front Cover!

While I was away, I missed out on the chance to blog about having a crochet headpiece that I designed on the cover of Simply Crochet magazine. The most exciting thing about it was seeing it in all the shops and supermarkets overseas.... And I was completely uncool about it too. I would point it out to people near me and say "That's me on the cover" and they would look with pity at me until I would say, "The headpiece - that's my headpiece".  The boys were pretty over it by the end.
 So here it is.


 Ready to be shipped to England in a snug egg container.
Et voila!
And guess what.... Archie is featured in this month's edition with his crochet AND Stanley gets a mention too!
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails